Words under the lens: the Latin words "QUADRINGENTESIMUS", "QUADRINGENTI ", "QUARTUSDECIMUM", "QUANTULUSCUMQUE"
1. We have the Latin word QUADRINGENTESIMUS meaning "the four hundredth" given in "Cassell's Compact Latin-English and English-Latin Dictionary", [1962, p. 207].
This very dazzling and sophisticated looking Latin word has a very different hidden face that needs to be seen.
When the word QUADRINGENTESIMUS is rearranged letter-by-letter as "MEN-DURTUSINGI-QESA", it reveals the altered, restructured and disguised form of the Turkish expression "MEN DÖRTÜZINCI KESI" (MEN DÖRTYÜZÜNCÜ KESI) meaning "I am the four hundredth cut".
Turkish MEN means "I, I am, myself, me", DÖRT means "four", ÜZ (YÜZ) means "hundred", DÖRTYÜZ means "fourhundred", DÖRTYÜZÜMCÜ (DÖRTYÜZÜNCÜ) means "four hundredth", KES is the root of verb "kesmek""to cut", and KESI (DILIM) means "a cut piece".
2. We also have the Latin word QUADRINGENTI meaning "the four hundred", [Cassell's, 1962, p. 207]. It must be noted that this word is a cut-off front end of the word QUADRINGENTESIMUS thereby giving the false impression that QUADRINGENTI is the root and QUADRINGENTESIMUS is derived from it. Actually it is not that way at all. By dropping the last bit of the QUADRINGENTE-SIMUS, they effectively removed the Turkish word US (IUS, YÜZ) meaning "hundred" from the word. But this time they did another trick to come up with the "fourhundred" meaning from the remaining word.
When the Latin word QUADRINGENTI is rearranged letter-by-letter as "GIRQIN-UN-(Q)ATED" or "GIR(Q)EN-UN-QATID", it reveals the altered, restructured and disguised form of the Turkish expression "KIRKIN ON KATIDi" meaning "it is the tenfold of forty", in other words. "it is forty times ten " (40 X 10 = 400).
Alternatively, when the Latin word QUADRINGENTI is rearranged letter-by-letter as "UNIN-GIRQ-(Q)ATED" or "UNIN-GIR(Q)-QATID", (note that one of the letter Q has been droped), it reveals the altered, restructured and disguised form of the Turkish expression "ONUN KIRK KATIDi" meaning "it is the fortyfold of ten", in other words. "it is ten times forty" (10 X 40 = 400).
So again the source is Turkish language and culture, and they have lied about the makeup of this so-called "Roman" word. "KIRKIN ON KATI" or "ONUN KIRK KATI" is an old mathematical expression of the Turkish language indicating that culture was Turkish before it was stolen into so-called "European" languages.
Turkish words KIRK means "forty", ON means "ten", KATI means "fold, times" and KATIDI means "it is the fold of".
3. We also have the Latin word QUARTUSDECIMUS or QUARTUSDECIMUM meaning "the fourteenth"given in "Cassell's Compact Latin-English and English-Latin Dictionary", [1962, p. 209].
When the word QUARTUSDECIMUM is rearranged letter-by-letter as "UM-DURTUMCI-QASE", where there has been an N to M alphabetical shift, (that is, by the so-called Caesar Encryption,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher ), it reveals the altered and restructured form of the Turkish expression "ON DÖRDÜNCÜ KESI" meaning "the fourteenth cut" or "the fourteenth".
Turkish word ON means "ten", ONDÖRT means "fourteen", and ONDÖRDÜNCÜ means "the fourteenth".
4. We have the Latin word QUANTULUSCUMQUE meaning "however small" given in "Cassell's Compact Latin-English and English-Latin Dictionary", [1962, p. 208]. At the same source, we also have the word QUANTULUS meaning "how small".
When the word QUANTULUSCUMQUE is rearranged letter-by-letter as "NE-QUCUQ-ULMUSTA-U", it reveals the altered and restructured form of the Turkish expression "NE KÜÇÜK OLMUSTU O" meaning"how small thaat has become".
Turkish words NE means "what, how", KÜÇÜK means "small", OL means "become", OLMUŞ means "has become, OLMUŞTU means "has had become" and O means "that, he/she/it".
5. We have the Latin word QUANTULUS meaning "how little, how unimportant, how small" given in "Cassell's Compact Latin-English and English-Latin Dictionary", [1962, p. 208].
We must note that QUANTULUS is just the front end of the above word QUANTULUSCUMQUE. Therefore, the meanings attributed to it comes from the Turkish expression "NE KÜÇÜK O" meaning "how small it is". Hence the source of the word is Turkish. However, there is one more aspect that must be brought to the attention of the reader.
When the word QUANTULUS is rearranged as "NA-QUSULTU", it reveals the distorted Turkish expression "NE KÜÇÜLDÜ" meaning "how small it became, how unimportant it became". Thus again the source is Turkish and its capability to express very subtle differences in meaning.
All of these so-called "Latin" words have perfect correspondence with their source expressions in Turkish. Is this a coincidence? I think not! I am sure I am not using any "black-magic" either to come up with such decipherments.
The reason for such exact correspondences between the so-called "Latin" words and Turkish expressions is the fact that the so-called "Latin" is an artificial language manufactured from Turkish using Turkish words and expressions as its linguistic source material. This is also true for all the other so-called "Indo-European" languages and many others as well.
Evidently some "smart" linguist-priests used Turkish to manufacture these impressive looking "Latin" words, disguised them as a "Roman" creation and sold it to the world as words of a supposedly "independently developed and authentic language." Of course, it was all lies!
There has been a peerless dishonesty and thievery in the past history of human "civility" and some groups have stolen the language, culture, the civilization and the people of the ancient Turanian Tur/Turk/Oguz peoples by pure dishonesty and deception and claimed stolen goods as their own.
When the so called "Latin" language was being developed in Europe, Turkish was a world-wide spoken language. The natives of "Europe" were the ancient Turanian Tur/Turk/Oguz peoples who became the target of Christianity with the "Rums and Romans", that is, the wanderer peoples, rising to power.
I would think that this less than "honest" language manufacturing from Turkish puts a gaping hole at the bottom of the modern "linguistics" which promotes vehemently a false theory of "Indo-European" languages and in doing that, they deceive the world public with intentionally produced disinformation.
Best wishes to all,